Welcome!

Thank you for coming to my site!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Communication

So much lately I have been at a loss for words.  Issues of all sorts come up and I really don't know how to respond.  I know how I feel (for the most part) about the issue, I just don't know how to communicate that.  One example would be the gay marriage issue that has been brought to the forefront again because of the recent legislation in New York.  I was talking to my neighbor earlier today and it came up and I really didn't know what to say. As in my mind went blank whenever I opened my mouth to say something.  Maybe it's God telling me that I don't know enough to argue about it and to just not say anything.  Or maybe I just know deep down that no matter what I say the issue will still be a hot topic and so my mind rationalizes and concludes "what's the point?"  Either way, I would just like to say that even though I know that homosexuality is not right and never will be under any circumstances I do not hate people, I do not wish harm on anyone.  It's the act I judge, not the person.  I'm not perfect, and I have my own trials and pitfalls, but I know for myself that homosexuality, along with fornication and adultery, are trials and temptations sent from the devil, and not some genetic thing that makes us prone to these acts from birth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment