Welcome!

Thank you for coming to my site!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer

I have a love hate relationship with summer; I have for as long as I can remember.  I love that it stays light so late; I love hiking and camping; I love that you can go outside without shoes (I also have a love hate relationship with shoes and socks).  I love the Fourth of July, and the 24th of July (Pioneer Day).  However, I have always been very prone to heat exhaustion and that's where the hatred comes from.  I have never been able to sit out in the sun for more than 30-60 minutes without feeling like I have been running a marathon.  Since summer is all about sunshine I am not able to fully enjoy this season.  No matter how much water I drink or what sun protection I wear I cannot not feel this way.  So as much as I love everything about summer, it most definitely NOT my favorite season.  Give me football season, fall leaves, and the anticipation of the holidays anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment