Welcome!

Thank you for coming to my site!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Friends

I went doen to St. George this weekend to support my sister, Autumn, as she did a triathlon.  It was her first, and she did an AWESOME job!  Finished in less than an hour!  Such an awesome acheivement, but enough about her!

But really, I wanted to talk about good friends.  Autumn and I were able to stay with an old roommate of ours from BYU.  We have known her and her husband for many years, and were really good friends in college.  Though we have tried keeping in touch and meeting regularly we haven't been very successful.  But the part I love is that when we do finally get together it's like it's been a couple of days, and not years, since we last saw each other.  There is always that feeling of apprehension when you are seeing someone after a long time, but the true testament of true friends is when you realize that feeling was unfounded and silly.  I'm so blessed to have these kinds of friends.  Though they may be few, or hard to find, they are awesome to have around!

No comments:

Post a Comment